Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reporting in from Izard county in North Central Arkansas........
I started a thread over at BS wondering why there seemed to be so much turnover in users there, thinking that beekeeping had a lot of dropouts or maybe just people drifting away from that particular board. I must have touched a nerve because Barry banned me from there for that. So now you guys are stuck with me. My only purpose in being here is to research things I haven't tried yet, and to help the new folks if I can. I avoid the drama and I don't argue with other board members, so hello.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Welcome

I guess you answered why so few stay over there ....lol

We remain friendly even when Iddee argues with us ......:).

Kidding , he is one of my mentors

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hello and welcome dr.buzz. My great great grandfather is buried in Izard County. So I feel a connection :)

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Greetings Dr. Buzz. :hi:
Special welcome to you at THIS forum--according to what I saw, you are the 1,500th person to sign up. That, in my opinion, is worthy of special mention and special status/ Not everyone is very active, but all are welcomed. :bow:
Here things are pretty friendly and anything even slightly resembling an insult is understood to have been said in humor. We also have pretty thick hide [I guess that comes from picking up lots of stings].
Enjoy your stay with us. :clap:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome to the best beekeeping forum on the net!
BTW~cool name!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
dr.buzz
I wondered if you might pop in to say hello. :yahoo:
I like Efmech noticed you were the 1,500 member to sign on. :thumbsup:
A few of us are rejects from somewhere, BM or the other, but I prefer to think of it as finding the forum that's "just right", not too hot, not too cold.
More like Family and friends here for me. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
:rolling: :rolling: I got the biggest laugh out of that, banned for asking a question!!

Well we are a little more friendly over here, and what a great group of members you have landed in the middle of.

Welcome to the forum Buzz :hi:

We like the "research things you haven't tried yet", hope you will ask plenty of questions and post your results after trying them (with pics of course).

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
dr.buzz, welcome to the forums, I for one don't know what to ask to get boote, to new here myself.

kebee

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My great great grandfather is buried in Izard County.
Interesting. If you ever want me to stop by the grave site to make sure it's being maintained, or take a photo of the head stone or anything, just PM me his name and which cemetary it's in. Pretty small town, it can't be far.........

·
Registered
983 Posts
Welcome Dr. Buzz, you will like it here:thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts