Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Well, I need another hobby like I need a hole in the head but this is fascinating stuff. I'm in NW Florida near Pensacola. I'm hoping to glean a little info from others in the panhandle about what types of Bees to get as well as what equipment to use. Hope this goes well.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
welcome aboard. we are here to make your entry into beekeeping and the bumps that you invariable experience in starting up all go a bit smoother.

and Go Gators.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hello from Sumter county...west central Florida....i belive Crackerbee is in your neck O the woods....a few others too....this is a great fourm an you'll get all the advice you can handle here....lots of great beeks with tons of experiance...your set now :)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Welcome Ghost95 :wave: ,I'm just outside of Tampa a bit,and very new to beekeeping,if you want to learn the beekeeping craft you've landed at the right place.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Crackerbee...thought you were in north Florida....well who's up there...i wanna direct him to somebody in his area...now im confused...lol...well we'll get ya what ya need ;)

·
Registered
554 Posts
2kooldad said:
Crackerbee...thought you were in north Florida....well who's up there...i wanna direct him to somebody in his area...now im confused...lol...well we'll get ya what ya need ;)

I think "Biff" from N.W. Fl. is who you were thinking of 2KD,joined on Aug. 11th,but only posted once.

·
Registered
583 Posts
hmmmmm....well....its all Florida right....no problem ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts