Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say hello and I am a first year beelearner. I have one hive and I am adding another in the spring. I would like to say also that you have a nice site and a wealth of info,keep up the great work.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave: glad you like our little corner of the world!! no need to be shy around here, just jump right in!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Philip:

:hi:
You've found a great wealth of information and experience here, along with an unending source of "friendliness" (not sure if that's even a word) :oops:
Welcome!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Welcome Philip,
Great crowd here, you will like it.
I do :wave:

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Philip we greet your arrival. :hi:
It's amazing that no one got the name Philip earlier, that's a good omen :thumbsup:
I already learned something from you, they don't only raise racehorses in Kentucky but bees too---even if it's only one hive (for the present). :yahoo:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I would like to add my welcome to all the others. :wave:

You have found a great place to hang out and learn. I too am a first year beek (3 hives) and have learned much here.

There are a bunch of friendly knowledgable folks here, and we have a lot of fun (some folks have too much fun).

Don't forget to check out the chat. Sometimes it really gets hopping.

Again, welcome to the friendliest bee forum around.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
howdy hoe good neighbor hope to see you around on the block great place to share and learn :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts