Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone. I am a new beekeeper in Illinois and have a million questions. I have read a lot of pages here and am finding a lot of knowledge. It sometimes gets confusing as it seems there is conflicting information about some subjects. I love my bees and want to take the best care of them I can. Hope I don't drive everyone nuts with my questions.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and let the questions fly. That's why we are here. As for conflicting info, a lot depends on location, season, condition of hive, goal of the beekeeper. What is true for one now may not be true for another next week.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
letitbee, letitbee, letitbee, letitbee,
there will be an answer, letitbee!

Great forum name, and Welcome to our friendly forum.
You can't possibly drive everyone nuts cause some of us already are! :mrgreen:
The only dumb question is the one not asked. We all try to help. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
welcome aboard.

as to different answers... beekeeping can be extremely local in what works and what doesn't work. for myself I have never kept bees in exactly the same in any of the places I have kept bees. every place is just a bit different I would guess.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Hello letitbee and welcome to the forum :wave:

Ask 10 different beeks and you will get 12 different answers, and all could be on target.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hello and welcome Letitbee,I'm also new at this and the folks here have been very helpful,and very friendly,it doesn't take long to make great friends here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts