hello from N.E Illinois

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by letitbee, Jun 9, 2011.

1. letitbee

letitbee New Member

Hello to everyone. I am a new beekeeper in Illinois and have a million questions. I have read a lot of pages here and am finding a lot of knowledge. It sometimes gets confusing as it seems there is conflicting information about some subjects. I love my bees and want to take the best care of them I can. Hope I don't drive everyone nuts with my questions.

2. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Welcome to the forum, and let the questions fly. That's why we are here. As for conflicting info, a lot depends on location, season, condition of hive, goal of the beekeeper. What is true for one now may not be true for another next week.

3. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

letitbee, letitbee, letitbee, letitbee,
    there will be an answer, letitbee!

Great forum name, and Welcome to our friendly forum.
    You can't possibly drive everyone nuts cause some of us already are! :mrgreen:
    The only dumb question is the one not asked. We all try to help. :thumbsup:

4. letitbee

letitbee New Member

Well thank you all for the warm welcome. I always heard beekeepers were great people.

5. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

welcome aboard.

as to different answers... beekeeping can be extremely local in what works and what doesn't work. for myself I have never kept bees in exactly the same in any of the places I have kept bees. every place is just a bit different I would guess.

6. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Hello letitbee and welcome to the forum :wave:

Ask 10 different beeks and you will get 12 different answers, and all could be on target.

7. crackerbee

crackerbee Member

Hello and welcome Letitbee,I'm also new at this and the folks here have been very helpful,and very friendly,it doesn't take long to make great friends here.