Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
Just "discovered" this forum. Been "playing" with bees on and off since 1978. College, family, work, and life in general kept me from becoming serious about beekeeping until about 4 years ago. Now I'm trying to make up for lost time. Looking forward to learning and hopefully contributing what I've learned from all my mistakes. Looking forward to being on this forum.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Good to have you. You started about the same time I did, but I sorta stayed with it through the years. Hope you will share some of the stuff you have picked up through the years.

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
:hi: Greetings Steve--That's what experience is--learning from mistakes. :thumbsup:
You'll surely be welcome here. We are a learning group. ;) We've all made mistakes and continue learning from them (but maybe it's nicer to learn from someone else's).

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
a big HOWDY from Texas... I would guess that if you made no mistakes bee keeping you certainly never did very much bee keeping anyway. a 'bee haver' (I have bees) certainly never makes any mistakes since by definition they do nothing with their bees anyway.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
welcome aboard hope to see you around often

1 - 9 of 9 Posts