Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

mark from sydney here, I have two hives in my back garden and this is my first year of beekeeping, had the girls for about 6 months now, we are going through a very wet cool summer, with lots of small hive beetles around.

I am a member of a local beekeeping association, but haven't been able to get along to the past few meetings and open days, i have a lot of questions and hopefully have found somewhere (here) to ask them :)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Welcome Mark :hi:

You certainly have found the right place to learn. There's a bunch of friendly, knowledgeable folks here. Please don't be shy about asking questions, and posting your ideas.

·
Registered
728 Posts

Hurrah Hurrah. Hope you've forgotten the early shipments.

"These demned Colonials sometimes get uppitty" :lol:

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Welcome too, from Canada. :hi:
We are truly an International Family here! :thumbsup:
Friendly enviroment to pick up great information, and have fun at the same time.

·
Registered
983 Posts

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Glad you found us. Hopefully, we can get a number of "down under" members on here. They are a great group to chat with.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Had a young couple( man and wife) riding bikes, stop by our farmers market last summer. They were from Australia, we had a good visit and they said they started on the east coast and were riding their bikes to the west coast. :thumbsup: Very nice couple, they ask to camp over night in our pavilion, which was granted (tried to get them to come to the farm) they said they wanted to get an early start in the mourning. I gave them a honey bear of honey, told them they will need the extra energy. :lol: Jack

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Welcome! It will be a welcome break to have someone talking about "summer" issues while we are all cold and bored in our winter here in the US.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
welcome aboard. you couldnt have found a more freindly knowlegeable forum to be a part of.. Hope to see you around often

1 - 18 of 18 Posts