Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There,

I'm Adam, and I live in Nova Scotia. I'm an urban beekeeper in my second season with top bar hives, of which I have two.

I was told about this forum by PerryBee, who lives here in Nova Scotia as well.

Nice to meet you.

Adam

·
Registered
419 Posts
Good to see you found this forum as well as Beesource. There is a good group of seasoned beeks here as well. Welcome.

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Welcome Adam.
You followed some good advice from a good man. Give him our regards and tell him we wish we could give him a helping hand in his project.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Jo,

Where's Alberta Beach?

I used to live in Fort McMurray, Athabasca, Edmonton and Alix growing up. Left in 1986.

Big country out there.

Adam

Update: I see where you are now, from your other thread in this section.

Cheers,

Adam

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Adam,

I have been to all of the places you mentioned - I was actually born in Edmonton, and lived there for the first 4 years of my life. I have heard great things about Halifax - I hope to make it out East some time to see for myself.

I checked out your Bee-Shirt designs - they are great! Especially the 'Honeybees Smoke 'Em if You've Got 'Em' :) (I don't use a smoker, but it still made me smile).

Jo

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Hi again Adam,
I don't know what the distances are, but if it's feasible, could you look in on Perry Bee send him our regards :hi: and give us a report as to how things are going with him. :)
We're all rooting for his successfully completing his construction project so he can enjoy the fruits of his labors and return to the forum.
He's missed. :wave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts