Here's a pic of our crew

Discussion in 'Family' started by Mama Beek, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

[​IMG]

This is an absolutely awful picture but until my children who broke my camera earn the money to replace it .....it's the best I have. Taken last spring when we went back home to visit my father in law.

The back row is (on the left) XLB or Jared, my oldest son Joshua in the middle and on the right is my husband Troy. The front row is (from the left) Wally's Baby Beek who we all call Fred even if it ain't her name, Little Man in the middle, and me with a terrible ear infection and bronchitis taken right after I got back from the urgent care place.

Both of the boys have grown quite a bit taller since then. XLB is closing in on 6'2" now and Little Man is probably 5'8" or maybe an inch or so taller now. My family teases me about raising baby giants! Considering how young they both are and how quickly they are growing maybe I am :shock:

2. Iddee

Iddee New Member

>>>>my children who broke my camera<<<<

Yeah, Yeah.... Blame it on the poor, innocent babies. You know those little angels have never broken anything. :duel: :lol:

3. G3farms

G3farms New Member

You have a very beautiful family, I bet you are proud of each and every one of them (even if they did break your camera).

G3

4. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

yes I am proud of them, even when they did break my camera. I have great kids! I don't say that to boast, because it certainly is in spite of me and not because of me that they have grown into such responsible and hard working people. At any rate I think I'll just keep 'em! :D

5. Charles

Charles New Member

You won't find a happier or healthier looking family :thumbsup: You got plenty to be proud of!

6. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

Thank you Charles, I think I'll keep 'em.