Hey Iddee, Rat, or Jack, any value here?

Discussion in 'The Rural Life' started by PerryBee, Feb 21, 2012.

1. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

2. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Perry that is a dandy, and about the going price for this area. Note that it is not all original from what I can see in the pics. If it had a set of cultivators with it that is about the best little garden tractor you will ever sit on (at least in my opinion). We had one that was a little later model that I use to garden and plow with. Had a one row planter and side dresser on it, bet I put half a million miles on it and never left the farm. Plowed everything from the veggie garden to tobacco patch and sweet corn patch. There is a whole array of attachments that it will handle also, most popular is cultivators and belly mower.

It just really depends on what you are wanting to do with it, for $1400 you will need to keep it and work it to make it pay for itself. As a collectable to restore, a little rich for my blood.

3. riverrat

riverrat New Member

nice looking tractor. Pick that one up we going to have to have charles add a tractor section to the forum :D

4. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Perry, like G3 said they are good cultivating tractors. Looks like it has been changed over to 12v ( alternator on the front) and not the super A farmall. I've seen them sell at auctions for $2,500.00. I have a regular A and a Super A (haven't redone the super A yet) and the only problem i have with both of them is to much play in the steering wheel (half a turn). I think the worm gear on the end of the steering rod is worn out? haven't been able to adjust it out with the tie rods.I love working with them. :thumbsup: Jack