Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have kept bees in the not so distant past. Still have some basic woodenware equipment and gathering more.
Will start in 2010. Here but lurking in the shadows reading when time allows.

Northern California Newbee

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Since you've been "lurking in the shadows", you know this is the nicest, most informative forum around. :thumbsup:

Glad to have you here. Since you have kept bees, I'm looking forward to hearing some of your experiences. Don't "bee" bashful, we're all friends.

Walt

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
hi there,
pop in any time and don't be shy, this is a really friendly board. I can't wait to hear more about keeping bees in your area.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Welcome from NC, m.s.!
It's always good to have variety. :wave:

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
howdy from central texas and welcome aboard.

my wife's family is from the bay area (palo alto to be exact). so when you say northern california are you meaning north or san francisco? somewhat like texas, california is a pretty spread out kind of place... so if you do toss out a question or pose a problem you might want to narrow the geography down a bit. just a suggestion.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Hello m.s. and a warm welcome from Tennessee. Glad to have you on board, and good luck getting started back into bees in the near future.

No need to be shy come on in and join the fun!!

G3

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcome all !!

Last I checked I had sense of humor, sometimes pretty dry but still humor.

Unless things change between now and then, have the go ahead for yards in Corning, Chico and Los Molinas. I'm inland north east of San Francisco and north of Sacramento.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

Im 75 miles away from you in the sierra mountains. Quincy. North of tahoe. Im dieing to make a connection if your open to communicating.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
welcome aboard

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Lavenderhoney:
(tec and riverrat too)
The post you were responding to was made in 2009, they may not be very active so it might be a while for a response.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts