Hi y'all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by XLB, Oct 23, 2009.

1. XLB

XLB New Member

I'm following suit with my mama (Mama Beek) and my sister (Wally's Baby Beek). I've never been on a forum before or spent much time on the computer, but I hope to learn quickly. :hi:

Iddee has been an awesome mentor, we've learned lots from him. Hmmm, not sure what else to say on here. Just saying howdy :wave:

2. G3farms

G3farms New Member

welcome to the forum and no need to be shy, just come on back anytime.

G3

3. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Good to see you here. That just leaves "little man" to go. Maybe when you get both 'puters going, ya'll can get on more often.

4. BjornBee

BjornBee New Member

Welcome to the site.

I writing this all down. Just in case I slip up and say something "wrong", I'll know who all's coming after me.... :aikido:

5. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

first off welcome aboard XLB (us old navy guys talk that way.... don't ya know?).

then XLB writes:
    Hmmm, not sure what else to say on here. Just saying howdy

tecumseh:
    well if you would of said HOWDY you could fit right in here. It is a quite common greeting here in much of Central Texas and most definitely the greeting of choice amongst the Aggies (graduates and students of Texas A&M University).

and one suggestion just for you to think about... a lot of writers will tell you that one of the most difficult task as you begin to write is to 'find your own voice'. that is... the means or technique or use of words by which what you write down reflects exactly who you are and the sound of your own voice.

in regards to 'finding your own voice' I would think iddee could also be a real role model in that regards. which is to say.... it didn't really take me very long in reading what iddee wrote (in this or another web site post) before I realized that iddee had successfullly 'found his own voice'.

6. LtlWilli

LtlWilli New Member

I'd like to also issue a big welcome to you---another member is always welcome here. We will treat with respect and in dignity....Remember---there are NO dumb questions.....Many lead to profound answers....Now, if you'll only slip on this big white canvas shirt, with the extra-long sleeves and buckles on the ends, you'll be all set to fit right in..... :Dancing: :Dancing:

7. XLB

XLB New Member

thanks y'all fer the fine welcome. :lol: