Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, :wave:
I have a hunch alot of you already know me but for the rest of you I'm an artificial insemenation technitian from CA that likes to play with bugs in his spare time. I'm a little burned out on cows so I like to spend my afternoons thinking about bees.
My kids are homeschooled so I really appriciate all the great people that we run into on beekeeping forums like this where we can ask questions in one post and give answers in another in a clean environment. That's excactly the kind of world I want for them... Thanks all in advance.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Hey, CP. Glad to see you here. Mama Beek home schools her three, too. You and her may get some conversations started there. You won't regret it. Her and her family are fantastic folks. I see KQ6AR came in today, too. I think ya'll will feel right at home here. We've got a lot of good people here. Always room for a few more, tho.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Hiya CP! Glad to see another homeschooling family. I've got 3 kids who are on this board too, I would never have dreamed of allowing it but for the great atmosphere here. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, it's a great place.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Hello CP, glad to have another stinky armed fella on board, I do a little ai work and flushing myself on my reg. charolais, anyway welcome to the site and enjoy, there are some really good people here.

G3

·
Registered
176 Posts
again, I'm a little late, but hi anyway. :hi:

I hope you have a lot of fun on this board, I sure have. these are some good people here. (you too Bjorn) :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts