Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, from Californistan...errr, I mean California.

We have a garden, six hens, and want to provide happy homes for honey bees and harvest a bit of (organic, if possible) comb honey.

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Welcome :hi:

You have found the right place to learn about beekeeping. There are a bunch of friendly folks here who are very willing to share their wisdom. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Hello Halo, I don't know why you say goodby I say...................Sorry, just kidding around. :lol:
Welcome to our friendly forum :hi: Like gunny says, ask plenty of questions, we don't mind. We have some well experienced keeps here ( :eek:ldtimer: ) and they are always willing to share their knowledge.
Read as much as you can, ask questions here, find a mentor (as valuable as gold) if possible.
Good luck, hope to see you hangin around. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
a big HOWDY from Texas :hi:

there seems to be a good number of 'hobby' bee keeper from the Bay Area? some grace us with their presence here from time to time.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Hello BH, welcome to the right place :) :wave:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome to the forum.....be careful, this place is very addicting, just like beekeeping!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Bee Halo said:
Hi there, from Californistan...errr, I mean California:

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Welcome to the forum I see your going to fit right in

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
I may be a bit late in welcoming you, but this way you get called back to your introductory thread.
We're all glad to have you aboard. Califwhatchacallit is a real big beekeeping state. When I built my observation hive (about 40 years ago) it was from plans in a pamphlet I got from the Cal. dep't of Agriculture. It served me well for many many hours of learning about beehavior.
We wish you success with your hives.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts