history channel billy does a removal

Discussion in 'Swarms, Cut outs, and Trap outs' started by riverrat, Jun 23, 2010.

1. riverrat

riverrat New Member

Has anyone seen the history channel show with billy the exterminator. This guy goes after snakes bees and other pests as he calls them. I was watching him tonight work a bee tree on a golf course in lousianna. his idea of a removal was a fogger shooting what he called all natural chemical fog into the tree to kill the bees. cant believe they put this stuff on tv most of what I seen looked like it was staged.

2. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Yep have seen the show, he also did an extermination on a hive in a house wall. He wore a leather jacket and a bandana around his face, I just had to laugh when he was getting stung pretty good. Missed the bee tree will have to catch it later. Most of these kinds of shows are staged, drama sells tv shows.

G3

3. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

The kids and I saw part of that show while we were in Missouri. I have no idea why anyone would waste time watching someone who obviously has no knowledge about what they are doing..... or common sense for that matter.

4. riverrat

riverrat New Member

I agree. I like some of the progrramming on the history channel. Billy happen to come on in the background while I was here on the forum. He got stung in the forehead and was rubbing allergy capsules on the sting. To keep the swelling down. I have watched him handle snakes on the same show. He is a basic idiot that someone found for the uniformed tv audience entertainment. But he probly made more money from tv spraying the bees than I make on a typical cutout

5. XLB

XLB New Member

i saw him do a part of a cutout on one persons house and was laughing my head off when he was swatting at all the bees getting inside of his leather jacket and skeleton mask that he swore bees couldn't get into. scared the lady that lived there half to death while she was watching out the window.

i thought his ignorance was some what humorous, tho i would never call him to exterminate some thing for me.

6. Bens-Bees

Bens-Bees New Member

I watched the show once and was disgusted with him. I can't believe people actually pay that twit to come destroy their houses fumbling around not knowing what the heck he's doing.