Had peanut butter and honey toast for breakfast this morning. Honey came off the hive Tuesday and this is my first "real" sample of it. My tongue is tingling and slightly numb. This is a super odd occurance for me. After much googling it sounds an allergic reaction. So more googling. Unfortunately. Or fortunately? It seems only posts concerning relief from allergies are the top results. So are there any floral nectar types that may contribute to a tingly tongue? I would hate to go in anaphalactic shock by trying it again if it is an allergy? Maybe it is the peanut butter? (Not allergic to much of anything that I know of) Ideas?