Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
oh come on Omie get on the corporate band wagon. you should know that the corporate folks do nothing but good for the world and that greed is the greatest good to resolve the worlds many problems.

for myself the logical conclusion of the way these products worked highly suggested to me that the ultimate outcome was known but ignored (all in the name of making $ in the short term). :smile:

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
a Joseph snip..
If it were true that these insecticides; neonicotinoids, were so insidious, how could the highly educated and very wise men and women running the appropriate regulatory agencies ever approve their release into our environment? And, if the present research reports were true, how could these same people whom we trust with our very lives and the protection of our environment (and I might add, their own lives and environment), allow neonicotinoids to continue being used, as they still are?

tecumseh:
as in many things 'follow the money' is usually a good first explanation.

of course a certain social attitude is important here as well... since some folks now seem to think (contrary to all available data) that government has no function and business can regulate itself these are the kind of results almost any thinking person should expect.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts