How do you feed your dog?

Discussion in 'Family' started by Iddee, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Minz

Minz Member

Dogs get fed one time a day, costco food, (step up from dog chow) just before bed. Temp here was 19 degrees when I got up and so the wife has been allowing them into the house (just to the crates).
    JB I see you are just across town from me, funny since my uncles also lived in Illinois on a farm and I go down and work for them in the summers. They were all about hunting the dogs on coyote and snow machine. Never done it and wondered how much of the stories were from fisherman! They had real dogs.

2. Gypsi

Gypsi Super Moderator Staff Member

hate to rain on everyone's parade, but I suspect that euthanized shelter pets make up part of the "crude protein" in our dog food. Might be why the shelters don't want to go no kill. and now I am unsubscribing from this thread, have taxes to do. Nice dry non-emotional taxes.

3. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm Active Member

Taxes:shock: Iddee are you going to let Gypsi say such a nasty word.:lol: Jack

4. Omie

Omie Active Member

We are all so different. I mean, yesterday I went out and bought a humidifier... for our cat.

He's such a wonderful buddy/family member, but he has a real sinus problem where it's very hard for him to breathe at night.
    To be honest, the humidifier will do us a lot of good too at night- it's been sooo dry with the winter heating system on. But our little furbuddy was the one suffering the most.

5. ApisBees

ApisBees Active Member

Omie buy a humidifier for the cat but shows tough love towards the bees Omie's a cat person. :thumbsup: The things we do for our pets.

6. Omie

Omie Active Member

Well, I definitely do not think of my bees as 'pets', it's true. :wink:

7. jb63

jb63 New Member

Yes indeed Minz it was a frosty white morning.I wish we had a couple of frosts like that in Oct. to slow down the yellow jackets.
    Omie has a humidifier for her cat, and we have a redneck hot tub for our dog.
    rosies hot tub 002.JPG rosies hot tub 001.JPG
    She loves her bath.

8. ApisBees

ApisBees Active Member

they are mine I even have a poster
    lost pets50.jpg

9. Omie

Omie Active Member

You guys! lol