how many watched Saints vs Vikings last sunday

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by barry42001, Jan 27, 2010.

1. barry42001

barry42001 New Member

I have played football as a teen, and continued as sandlot player for many years still enjoy the game, and likewise enjoy a excellant game as a viewer. Sanits vs Vikings in the play-offs last sunday that was about a good as it gets. In my opinion for what it's worth--the Vikings should have won beat themselves, but Brett Farve was totally crushed all game long. Saints stated goal was to punish Brett all game long--in that they succeeded, infact he had to be helped off the field after a third down play. but came right back next series of downs. --truely Brett Farve, no matter what else you may think of him, he emplifies all that a football player should be --he will probably be living in the whirl tub for next few weeks but he is a true player :thumbsup:

2. sqkcrk

sqkcrk New Member

Yes, I saw it. And I was also impressed w/ what would have taken many other players out of the game. If thay had had another QB, maybe they should have used him. But apparently, whoever they had wasn't as good as Favre injured.

It also seems to me like the Vikings almost handed the Saints the game in the end w/ the fouls which put the Saints in field goal range.

3. Charles

Charles New Member

I got home from work with a couple minutes left in the 4th so I got to see the end of the game and the OT so i missed pretty much everything. Favre handed them that win on a silver platter, I was screaming cause my wife called the pass play with that last interception and I looked at her and said "You'd have to be an idiot to put that ball in the air, it's gong to be a run"

Dang....

On a different note I'd like to see Brees take the Saints all the way but....not going to happen :)

4. BjornBee

BjornBee New Member

I only glanced at it flipping through the channels.

The game I watched, was the Colt game. The colts are the only pro team of all sports that I actually follow anymore. I like Manning, and respected Dungy as the (former) head coach. A real class act.

GO COLTS!