how would you like to meet this in your backyard

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by barry42001, Dec 21, 2009.

1. barry42001

barry42001 New Member

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Odd% ... izzly.html[attachment=0:3eu9k8ly]Grizzpaw.jpg[/attachment:3eu9k8ly][attachment=1:3eu9k8ly]Grizzbearr.jpg[/attachment:3eu9k8ly]
    Don't feel too sorry for the bear, while truely a magnificant animal, and hope the state preserved his genes, the bear developed a taste for eating campers 2 that they know of, and a hiker dissappeared in the area. One of the consumes campers shot the bear 4 times with a .38 caliber revolver--which in all probaility did little more then irritate the bear. :beg: ( please don't eat me ) Gee anyone want to go camping :eek:

Attached Files:

2. Bitty Bee

Bitty Bee New Member

not me!!! :shock:

Sheesh, that thing is Huge! Do you know how much it weighed?

3. G3farms

G3farms New Member

That is one huge bear!!

The picture says over 1600 lbs and 12.6 feet to the shoulders.

B I G B E A R...............and yes he can go anywhere in the woods he wants.

G3

4. Iddee

Iddee New Member

>>>>B I G B E A R...............and yes he can go anywhere in the woods he wants.>>>>

Not any more........ :mrgreen:

5. XLB

XLB New Member

Sure, I'll go camping Barry, how much fire power you got?! :mrgreen:

6. BjornBee

BjornBee New Member

You don't need to run fast, just faster than the next guy...... :thumbsup:

7. barry42001

barry42001 New Member

Yes, this BIG BEAR was shot in Northern Alaska, weighed over 1600 pounds, on all fours, could look you level in the eyes, or--on hind legs look over single story house--or look into your second floor bedroom window. As for camping I would like to have as a hunting companion my .338 mag should be enough to atleast slow Mr. Grizzly down a tad also follow this and see if this seems like a good idea Polar Bear Attack Pictures on the Internet

The latest urban legend/email forward is the polar bear attack images of the scarred man and the dead polar bear. I have seen about six different explanations of these, most commonly that it was one camper in the Yukon, but this is the real one.

The polar bear attack took place about 45 minutes outside of Kimmirut, Nunavut (a small community on Baffin Island). It occured on September 3, 2003 when Kootoo Shaw, an Inuit Guide, was leading a group of American caribou hunters.

It is a fairly classic polar bear encounter, occurring early in the morning (4am) with the bear sneaking in just before dawn. Once it had breached the guide's tent, it clawed at his neck and jumped on his chest, three or four times with his front paws. He had several claw wounds, some broken ribs and required 300 stitches to re-attach his scalp.

There are two basic reasons for the severity of this attack: the Inuit guide thought that new gun laws required him to have his firearm unloaded when it was idle and the fact that there were no dogs at the camp to warn the hunters.

Also, from the pictures, it looks like this was a younger polar bear, likely between three and five years of age - big enough to be dangerous but small enough to have a tough time competing for food with larger bears.[attachment=0:mc0iog6v]polarbearattack5.jpg[/attachment:mc0iog6v][attachment=0]

BERLIN, Germany (CNN) -- A polar bear attacked a woman at Berlin Zoo Friday afternoon after she climbed a fence and jumped into its habitat during feeding time, police said Saturday.

The bear attacks the woman during feeding time.

One adult polar bit her several times after she plunged into the moat, police said.

Zoo workers tossed rescue rings toward the woman to hoist her out and distract polar bears swimming nearby, said Goerg Gebhard, a Berlin police officer.

At one point the woman fell back into the water and was grabbed by a bear before she was eventually hoisted to safety.

"They saved her life," Gebhard told CNN.

The woman was severely injured and was being treated at a hospital, police said.
    Can't cure Stupid can you--well the bear almost did

Attached Files:

8. No_Bivy

No_Bivy New Member

9. No_Bivy

No_Bivy New Member

10. barry42001

barry42001 New Member

Well as you say--can't believe everything that you see or read on internet--while I see your source, I find that many interests would like to either embellish or diminish writings according to thier agenda, for the moment until I see something else that vindicates what your saying in the " factual account." I will stick with this one Good account of that old brown brown bear attack . :drinks:

11. No_Bivy

No_Bivy New Member

google it......

the other link seems a bit more true. Story from the person who shot.

12. No_Bivy

No_Bivy New Member