Howdy folks, New to Tulsa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bsweet, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Bsweet

Bsweet Member

Hi all, Jim and Jeanine here. Just moved to Tulsa in Feb. 2010 from Western Colorado and yes I know what some of you are thinking but the winters were not as much fun as they once was. We have been living with ladies for about 18 months(2 hives) one that moved with us and one that came to live with us here.Jeanine's father had bees in the 60's so its dejvue for her and just plane new for me.Hope to adopt more next year and even meet some local BEEKS.Sure wish I had gotten started 25 years sooner. Our Colorado ladies gave us some honey this year and OMG , hope the Wagner ladies give it up next year.anyway awsome site and people and we will be talking to some of you later. Jim :wave:

2. Walt B

Walt B New Member

Welcome Jim and Jeanine. :wave: Know what you mean about the winters...I migrated here from near Lake Ontario. Enjoy.

Walt

3. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Welcome, and you can have Jeanine sign up, too. We may just start a lady's forum. I think they are about to match numbers with the guys here.

4. Charles

Charles New Member

Hi Bsweet, welcome to the board! We're in Fort Collins CO and don't mind the winters much at all :)

5. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Hello Bsweet and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are hooked on the bees already, doesn't take long.

6. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

howdy from Texas (I live a bit south of WaltB).