I got a grenade in one hand the pin in the other

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by riverrat, Jan 29, 2011.

1. riverrat

riverrat New Member

And I aint afraid to toss it. We going to livin this place up kick it up a notch when that pin goes off everyones goin to show up to see the crater. im bettin by the end of the month we will have 75 registered users on in a 24 hours period. anyone want to bet the pin I pulled from the grenade Im about to throw. I do have that right right. its the pin you throw. :drinks:

2. charmd2

charmd2 New Member

That's priceless. Maybe. I am betting on april though !

3. Bsweet

Bsweet Member

let the spoon loose and count to three and throw the round thingy in the hand not holdin the pin.??????? Sometimes I don't splain things real good so at the count of three throw every thing in your hands and duck. Bsweet

4. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Don't worry. That's one thing you can never do wrong twice.

5. Ladyleo191

Ladyleo191 New Member

Ummm...I'm not the smartest person in the world...but, wouldn't things like party poppers, pointy hats and those confetti launcher thingys be better to attract folks than grenades???

I think that maybe grenades would cause more of a Duck and Cover than a big open gathering of happy folks.

Just my opinion. I could be wrong...

6. riverrat

riverrat New Member

Yep Im sure a grenade is in order. Unfortunately the above dont leave craters for one and all to see. But everyone is welcome to bring these Items to the crater and start a party
    :drinks:

7. charmd2

charmd2 New Member

I want an explosion!

Although I am not sure grenades leave craters? Perhaps some c-4

8. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Aw, C'mon, if you really want a crater, just tell your wife her new dress makes her look fat. You're be remembered every time people visit the crater.

9. riverrat

riverrat New Member

im not sure but charmd2 has me worried. I think she is going to steal my thunder and make a larger crater than my little ole grenade. I may have to hand her the grenade to hold while I throw the pin. :yahoo:

10. charmd2

charmd2 New Member

Hmm... I can throw pretty far and my reflexes aren't half bad. How long are you going to hold it before you toss it to me? :)

11. Bsweet

Bsweet Member

True but boys like to blow things up, its all about fire and smoke thats why i shoot blackpowder rifles (lot of fire and smoke)
    Grenades make a pretty decent pothole in the ground if you lay on em and a pretty good crater in your chest. Bsweet :duel:

12. charmd2

charmd2 New Member

Ah. See I wouldn't have thought of laying on it. I guess that might make a crater worth looking at.

However some Mythbusters sized explosions sound better. (And I am a girl who likes explosions)

13. riverrat

riverrat New Member

A girl that likes explosions. Interesting! Does members of your family sleep with one eye opened when you are around? I think you win. Im going to let you dig the crater and I will bring the party poppers

14. charmd2

charmd2 New Member

Nah can't let the kids know mom likes explosions. Otherwise they might try to make some so impress me. And that sounds like a terrible idea, their experiments xould take down the house. Maybe when they are old enough I could "reasonably" expect them not to blow up something important.

If I made the hole their wouldn't be anyone paying tribute to "The Rat". And I thought that was the idea?

15. Ladyleo191

Ladyleo191 New Member

If y'all get to looking for me, I'll be behind that barn, crouched down with my fingers in my ears.

16. charmd2

charmd2 New Member

Oh no Ladyleo. I was going to have you help me tie roman candles to Rat. :) it will be a pretty 'splosion

17. Ladyleo191

Ladyleo191 New Member

LOL, I worry about people who like explosions. I'll just stay here till the noise os over and then I'll come by and eat all the leftover food. Make sure someone brings persimmon pudding.

18. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Ladyleo likes snakes, guns, skinning game, but doesn't seem to care for loud pops. OKKKKKK... :wave:

19. charmd2

charmd2 New Member

Doesn't everyone like loud explosions?

20. riverrat

riverrat New Member

See what I started a simple gimmik to get peoples attention and get them to look at the crater. Now you going to have the rat looking like a suicide bomber. People hiding behind barns with there fingers in there ears. food the whole 9 yards. This is going to be good. Im going to sell raffle tickets for that event. Who want to be the first to buy a ticket to be the rat for a day?