Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This time of the year everything shuts down except the Breath of Duck Hunting for me sorry ,Didnt mean to high tail it... but I have left a many of 50 dollar an hour jobs during this time of they year.So much I have a Nick Name known in many parts of this country as Duck.As far as how this season is going for me// well its the best in 5 years,they rain from the heavens into my skillet.
The last few days I have been scouting for wild hogs.... aw Yep I gotta wild hog in my stomic as I type!
I crow hunt too, but have not made a pie outt em yet...I am fittin tooo...

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IBEW....<----25 year union Electrician// Local #1////Class A,,,, I can work it all.. High to its lowest,,, I take classes every year for not less than 40 hours as updates and also have 5 state electrical Licenses and yes I tested in all 5 states as a Master.W00t!

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
That hog a walkin looks pretty big, that ain't the same one in thats in the back of your truck is it?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No there is a darker one hes a male then the lighter one is female and the little one I got was a male weighed in at about a sack of feed.... will give it 200 % again this weekend trying to bag anotherone

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
My son killed one that weighed over 500 lb around the Truman lake area last year (Roscoe, Mo.).He is havihg it's head mounted (that thing is ugly) and i tease my daughter-in-law by telling her how nice it will look hanging over the TV in the liningroom. :lol: Jack

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I use a 30-06 and or a glock 3 or a 22 mag... time of the year means everything for the type as far as I know.... if you use lets say a 22 mag,, you can harvest more hogs this time of the year,,, and from the information I have gathered studying these a 30-06 is loud they run,,, or shall I say CHARGE you so a back up of a glock is nice as My rifle is bolt action..brooksbeefarm ask your son if he would like to hunt some R Can Saw Razerbacks.. Ill hook him up for sure!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I killed a pig about 60-65lbs on Oct 2, 2010 with my 22 long rifle. Put it right behind the ear. Best pork on the planet comes from the woods.

...JP

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Thanks Ducks, i'll let him know, he may take you up on the pig hunt. My son and some of his buddies went to Texas 2 yrs. ago, i think only one of them got one, and it was a little one. The one he killed last year was a Russian bore and he killed it while scouting for deer. Jack

1 - 13 of 13 Posts