I have been Duck Hunting ya`ll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ducks®™, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Ducks®™

Ducks®™ New Member

This time of the year everything shuts down except the Breath of Duck Hunting for me sorry ,Didnt mean to high tail it... but I have left a many of 50 dollar an hour jobs during this time of they year.So much I have a Nick Name known in many parts of this country as Duck.As far as how this season is going for me// well its the best in 5 years,they rain from the heavens into my skillet.
    The last few days I have been scouting for wild hogs.... aw Yep I gotta wild hog in my stomic as I type!
    I crow hunt too, but have not made a pie outt em yet...I am fittin tooo...

Attached Files:

2. sqkcrk

sqkcrk New Member

What do you do for $50.00/hr?

3. Ducks®™

Ducks®™ New Member

IBEW....<----25 year union Electrician// Local #1////Class A,,,, I can work it all.. High to its lowest,,, I take classes every year for not less than 40 hours as updates and also have 5 state electrical Licenses and yes I tested in all 5 states as a Master.W00t!

4. JPthebeeman

JPthebeeman New Member

Gettin' kinda personal there 'eh? :lol:

BTW, those small ones are best for eating. Low and slow is the rule for tender vittles every time!

...JP

5. G3farms

G3farms New Member

That hog a walkin looks pretty big, that ain't the same one in thats in the back of your truck is it?

6. Ducks®™

Ducks®™ New Member

No there is a darker one hes a male then the lighter one is female and the little one I got was a male weighed in at about a sack of feed.... will give it 200 % again this weekend trying to bag anotherone

7. G3farms

G3farms New Member

what do you use to kill those little piggies?

8. Iddee

Iddee New Member

My bet is he was using a "little piggy killer". :rolling:

9. G3farms

G3farms New Member

I wonder if he has hair on his chinny chin chin?

10. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

My son killed one that weighed over 500 lb around the Truman lake area last year (Roscoe, Mo.).He is havihg it's head mounted (that thing is ugly) and i tease my daughter-in-law by telling her how nice it will look hanging over the TV in the liningroom. :lol: Jack

11. Ducks®™

Ducks®™ New Member

I use a 30-06 and or a glock 3 or a 22 mag... time of the year means everything for the type as far as I know.... if you use lets say a 22 mag,, you can harvest more hogs this time of the year,,, and from the information I have gathered studying these a 30-06 is loud they run,,, or shall I say CHARGE you so a back up of a glock is nice as My rifle is bolt action..brooksbeefarm ask your son if he would like to hunt some R Can Saw Razerbacks.. Ill hook him up for sure!

12. JPthebeeman

JPthebeeman New Member

I killed a pig about 60-65lbs on Oct 2, 2010 with my 22 long rifle. Put it right behind the ear. Best pork on the planet comes from the woods.

...JP

13. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Thanks Ducks, i'll let him know, he may take you up on the pig hunt. My son and some of his buddies went to Texas 2 yrs. ago, i think only one of them got one, and it was a little one. The one he killed last year was a Russian bore and he killed it while scouting for deer. Jack