iddee has a gambling problem as a child

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side...PG-13' started by riverrat, Jun 7, 2011.

1. riverrat

riverrat New Member

One day iddees dad gets a new job so the family had to move to a new city. His dad trying to get one on iddee thought he would get a head start on his gambling. So he calls the teacher and says, "Iddee will be starting your class tomorrow but he likes to gamble so you'll have to keep an eye on him. The teacher says OK, she can handle it. The next day iddee walks into class and hands the teacher an apple and says, "Hi, my name is iddee." She says yes I know who you are. ole little iddee smiled and said, "I bet you ten dollars you've got a mole on your butt." The teacher thinks that she will break his little gambling problem so she takes him up on the bet. She pulls her pants down and shows him her butt and there was no mole.That afternoon, ole iddee goes home and tells his dad that he lost ten dollars to the teacher and why. So his dad calls the teacher and says, "little Iddee said that he bet you that you had a mole on your butt and he lost."The teacher says, "Yeah, and I think I broke his gambling problem." Iddees dad laughs and says, "No you didn't, he bet me a hundred dollars this morning that he'd see your bare butt
    before the day was over."