Iddee's big weekend

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side...PG-13' started by G3farms, Dec 15, 2010.

1. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Wisdom of Age
    Iddee walked into a jewelry store one Friday evening with a beautiful young gal at his side. He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend (his wife knows nothing of this).

The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring and showed it to him. Iddee said, "I don't think you understand, I want something very special."

At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over.

"Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000," the jeweler said. The young lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. Iddee seeing this said, "We'll take it."

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and Iddee stated, by check. " I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon," he said.

Monday morning, a very teed-off jeweler phoned Iddee. "There's no money in that account."

"I know", said Iddee, "but can you imagine the weekend I had?"

2. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

I was wondering why he wasn't posting much this week. :lol: :lol: Jack

3. riverrat

riverrat New Member

i dont care who you are thats funny

4. Iddee

Iddee New Member

I'm just disappointed that the rat would cut me short like that. He called the bank on Tues. It was labor day weekend. i would never waste a plan like that on a regular weekend. It had to be a 3 day gig.

5. G3farms

G3farms New Member

experience always makes the best sense.