Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saturday evening I have had an emergency appendectomy unfortunately it also had peritinitius lost 2 ft of colon.....is this murphy's law or what ? wish me some luck.
Barry

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Hope you have better luck with it than one of my family members. Otherwise, you can expect a lifetime diet of half food and half diarrhea tablets.

Removing colon is hard on a person. Take it easy and heal properly. We'll still be here when you get back.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Best wishes for full recovery. Take your time Barry.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Dang! Sorry to hear that friend. I can imagine you were't feeling to groovy latly with those issues. You will be fine, the human body is amazing with adapting.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well I'm out of the hospital as of last night I'm weak is a kitten but I am doing better nurses were amazed to see how quickly are I was able to get outta bed move around. I am rehabilitating at my girlfriends house she is a nurse for 29 years experience I am truly blessed to be with her and have her be my lady : ) Thank you all for you best wishes and prayers
Barry

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
really sorry I missed this thread... hopefully it ain't too late to say I hope you recovery goes smoothly and it does sound like you are in quite capable and caring hands. best to ya' bro....

1 - 20 of 51 Posts