I'll be out of service for a while

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by barry42001, Jul 27, 2012.

1. barry42001

barry42001 New Member

thank you Efmesch, finally back out of hospital, was sent back for 3 days extremely low blood pressure caused by excessive fluid loss (no need to elaborate on that point lol ) but that seems to have an addressed, and my weight loss has stopped and I'm feeling a bit more energized. thank you all again for your well wishes and thoughts and prayers in your sent my way are greatly appreciated.
    Barry

2. barry42001

barry42001 New Member

well I'm somewhat amazed, I have been cleared to return to work in september my surgeon says he doesn't need to see me again my wound is healing very well , my wound care doctors said no need to see him again, one more ( gastrointerologist ) I will see him this Thursday, and back to work in September. Still no stamina, and weaker then i wish but improving.
    Barry :thumbsup:

3. kebee

kebee Active Member

Glad to hear the good news, just hang in there and rest until you gain your strengh back, and I kind of know what you are going through. Back in 90 I broked my right foot and sprange my left bad, was out of work 4 1/2 months, and I almost went crazy from not being able to get around, I cralled on my knees for a long time. Just don't do anything that will cause a problem down the road please. Cheer up things will get better with time.

kebee

4. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

I'm sure I speak for MANY forum members---we are overjoyed to read your progress news. You've got what it takes and before you know it, it will just be a memory of an unpleasant experience you had to undergo to ensure your healthy future. Don't worry about your lack of stamina--your body is simply telling you that the time to return to your full load has not yet arrived. Come it will.
    For the meantime, continue writing to the forum, eating honey (chewing propolis) and regaining your previous strength. When it comes back, your body will tell you. Enjoy each day for what it brings you. :grin:

5. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

We're all pulling for you! And I have to say I second what ef said, Eat Mo Honey!

6. Gypsi

Gypsi Super Moderator Staff Member

glad you are feeling better.

7. barry42001

barry42001 New Member

8. tommyt

tommyt New Member

Just saw this post
    Keep the faith,best of luck to a very good/speedy recovery
    If I where closer I'd offer to watch over your bee's

9. barry42001

barry42001 New Member

Than you for the offer, I did a visual inspection, few days ago all but one give showed good traffic, one had none. I am going to have get into the bees soon but need to wait atleast another full week. If you read my other threads, the apparent dead out was one of the original colonies that were run over in April. The colony never developed normally.
    Barry

10. bamabww

bamabww Active Member

Best of luck and glad you are feeling better. I'm sure you've already been told, (like Ronnie) be patient and take care of your self. The strength / stamina will return as you get to feeling better.

11. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

just catching up barry,
    take good care of yourself!