I'm lost

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gypsi, Jun 23, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Gypsi

Gypsi Super Moderator Staff Member

I am at home, on a Sunday, no grandkids, sent the crew off to do a job and they did it without my having to drive there, the bees are on their last medicine, its 100 out or close to it, so not digging in the garden til nearly sunset.

Granted I finally got some laundry done and dishes are soaking. And there are a couple of months worth of bookkeeping waiting on me. But nothing pressing. I almost took a nap. Still might. This marks the beginning of summer for me.

My busy schedule of letting the chickens on the lot out of their coop in the morning; walking the dogs then putting them in the back yard for morning, bringing them in and giving the pullets the yard around 3 pm, putting all the hens up at dusk, and making sure any seedlings are watered early or well after dark, and trying to remember what it is I am supposed to do in between.

2. Walt B

Walt B New Member

Do in between? When in doubt, nap. :wink:

Walt

3. Gypsi

After I run out of housework. Working non stop for 4 months doesn't do much for the state of the house...

4. Lburou

Lburou Member

Gypsi, you need a hobby :rolling:

5. Gypsi

sleep is starting to sound like a great hobby. It's almost 100 degrees outside. A/c, sofa, fan, sleep. noon to 4 pm sounds good.

6. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

Gypsi, you need a hobby :rolling:

........:lol:

7. Gypsi

hahaha. It is 11:39 pm. I forgot to eat lunch, but did get various and sundry things done in the garden, with the chickens, my oldest dog to the vet for heartworm test and checkup, and go through 3 hives. I got some hamburger out to make a soup with, but I just put it in the fridge, put a couple of smoky links in slices of bread and ate them. I went through my neighbors hive, my 2 large ones, and the tiny nuc with the little 2nd queen and her loyal band of daughters. They have built a part of a frame of comb, all by themselves (there aren't a frame of bees in that nuc)

the litter boxes need changed, the sprinkler is going on the right flower bed, needs to go to the left soon, it is now 11:41 pm, and I can't keep my eyes open. .....