Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
We'er delighted to have you, are you infact a beekeeper, or just visiting. Either way glad to have you aboard.
Barry

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
a big HOWDY from Texas...

and to add to Bjorn tune list.... I ain't goin' to work on Maggie's Farm Anymore (Bob Dylan).

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Welcome from the middle east. :hi:
Whereabouts in the BIG U.S. do you call your home? :drinks:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Be careful all watch this one she has listed her address as USA her ip address is out of the phillippines. Just waiting to see what happens

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
When I recently visited in the US and wrote from there without changing my official location, could you tell where I was? :wave: (I was in Chicago, :eek: visiting with my 99 Year Old mother, who is ailing. Now I'm back home in Israel)

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
efmesch said:
When I recently visited in the US and wrote from there without changing my official location, could you tell where I was? :wave: (I was in Chicago, :eek: visiting with my 99 Year Old mother, who is ailing. Now I'm back home in Israel)

That is why we dont jump the gun and assume right off they are spammers. We keep an eye on them to make sure they are legit. Before comming to any conclusions :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Omie said:
I'm not seeing any references to bees in Maggie's posts.
good eye omie. That is what got my attention. 4 posts and not a word mentioned about bees.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Sometimes we can borrow wisdom from the bees....as in what happens to drones just about this time of year...

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Yes, Omie, it's a spammer. I've just been watching to see what happens. I'll be removing all her posts in the next day or so.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts