Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Well,... Let's see, He certainly isn't slow, so he can't be old. He isn't fragile, so he can't be antique. I think he's just happy, so I'll add my birthday wishes too. :guitarplayer: Happy birthday to you SlowMo, Happy birthday to you.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Thank you all! :clapping:

I wish I didn't have to work today (I think everyone should have their birthday off with pay) but I'm having a good day. :)

There's many things I have to be thankful for! One of those is this friendly and helpful forum! I hope I can participate for many years to come! :thumbsup:

You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill - Little Feat

I'm not too old to cut the mustard I'm just too tired to spread it around - Shel Silverstein

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
I was embarassed yesterday when I worked together with my grandson taking off honey from his hives. He had to lift off and hold the full supers so I could place the empties below. I just couldn't carry them. They were full--but once upon a time I could do it myself. Oh well, I can still walk without a cane. :eek:ldtimer: :lol:

·
Registered
983 Posts
There's many things I have to be thankful for! One of those is this friendly and helpful forum! I hope I can participate for many years to come! :thumbsup:
From your mouth to God's ears.:smile: Happy B day SloMo:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts