Is that REAL honey?

Discussion in 'Bee News' started by Slowmodem, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

2. Omie

Omie New Member

Good article with lots of important details- thanks.

Doesn't it just make you furious though?!

3. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

It makes me wonder why the mainstream media isn't all over this story.

4. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

perhaps 'the mainstream media' (whatever that means???) isn't all over this because some recognizes the excessive hyperbole of the article???

perhaps someone should have asked why folks like Sue Bee uses the same kine of process for all the honey they pack? as one person in the article pointed out going to the trouble and expense of doing this prior to the packer placing product in bottles is a red flag that something is amiss (and likely illegal). none the less although this sure signs waves a red flag some US packers are (at least I suspect) knowingly using illegal and possibly dangerous products (all in the name of making a buck).

Personally I don't want folks like Sue Bee to not use this process... since then their product would be almost identical to my own.

I do find it somewhat shocking when a case of illegally dumped honey is discovered the names of the folks/firms that purchased the product is never revealed. Evidently half of the real 'evil doers' identity needs not be revealed.