Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I am just joining in. I am from Anderson Co. TN. I had two hives last year (beetree hive and a package). Lost both over the winter. I had never heard of this forum and was recomended here by G3farms yesterday. I have been looking around the site quite a bit today and like what I see.

Heres to a more successful year than last.

James

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
welcome aboard a friend of G3 is a friend of the forum hope to see you around often

·
Registered
983 Posts
Welcome James, hope new seson is better for you and your bees.
Is that a piglet you holding in your avatar picture?:razz:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome to the forum, James. The best on the internet, lots to learn here and great folks with tons of experience. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
welcome to the forum, you do have some experence with bees, I have none as of yet until I get my bees next month, hope to learn enought not to kill my bees. Learning a lot here.

kebee

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Greetings James.
Glad to have you in the forum. We all learn from one another. We learn the most from our failures, but, of course, we don't like to have to learn that way. Read and ask and, hopefully, you won't repeat any of your errors. Just remember, some things are beyond our control, nature has its' own way of managing things. Never give up, keep smiling and enjoy beekeeping for its own rewards--good, healthy, outside activity with a lot of mental challenge.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts