Kindle edition of Honeybee: Lessons from an Accidental Beekeeper on sale

Discussion in 'General Beekeeping' started by clinch, Sep 26, 2012.

1. clinch

clinch New Member

Hi everyone. I don't think there's a specific section for beekeeping books, but I wanted to share this so I hope it's alright that I'm posting in "General Beekeeping".

The Kindle edition (E-book) of Honeybee: Lessons from an Accidental Beekeeper is on sale for only $2.99. If you have a Kindle, I think it's worth picking up this book. New beekeepers will especially enjoy this book as it's full of fun facts and stories about beekeeping. Experienced beekeepers will like the detailed diagrams.

You can download the book directly to your Kindle if you have one, or visit this page at Amazon.

I also have a full review of the book up on my blog if you're interested in finding out more.

2. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

us dino's want to know.... what a kindle.... something to add to your smoker?

I read this book in the paper back form this past summer during my vacation to New York, New Hampshire and Boston. Quite nicely done and you are quite correct the latter end of the book does provide a nice bit of extra information not typically seen in books. As a 'this is how I did it' book it does read quite nicely.... some of the detail (and I think this is true in most beginner's books) could be questioned as to accuracy. I found her chapter on tasting honey to be very informative and eye opening at the same time.

Good book, good read. It is perhaps not the first book I would hand to someone who told me they wanted to be a beekeeper but it certainly would be in the pile.

3. clinch

clinch New Member

:lol::grin::rolling:

Not quite the same as "kindling".

4. blueblood

blueblood New Member

This Generation X-er knows what a Kindle is.....ha! I will download that to my Kindle app....Thanks clinch!