Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having trouble with this site lagging out? more often than now now, when I click on a link to one of the threads, it just sits and spins and never opens it. It's the only site I am having this issue with.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I had a little bit of trouble with the smiles like perry described last week just a couple of times:thumbsup:but working now:cool::eek:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've rebooted, cleaned up all the junk on the browsers and still having issues. I thought it was a browser thing (Firefox) because I logged on with chrome and it worked fine for a few minutes then it did the same thing too. I have a few more ideas. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I am using Internet Explorer (8 I think) and I have read here a few times that it does not rank up there very high. I admit to being a computor dork and and not even really sure how to go about changing it and what makes one better than the other.
Any recommendations? :confused: :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
perry says:
"I admit to being a computor dork"
:lol:
perry, i use firefox, and ditched i/e along time ago. firefox is better, for many reasons, i won't try to talk geek to you:grin: to change your browser to firefox, all you have to do is download and install it, when it asks if you want firefox to be your default browser, check yes, and it will automatically change your settings for you. when one is running a windows based pc, you will never be rid of i/e completely, microsoft has to use i/e to install updates to your pc, unless you do them manually.

not sure why mark is having trouble with the lag thing, so many possibilities, i did have trouble with the smilies, but fine now.

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
I had some trouble about two weeks ago, sent Charles a PM with the details. He "twisted a few buttons" on the program and Hocus Pocus, since then all has been smooth surfing. Thank you Charles for your expertise. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I haven't switched to firefox yet but we did switch from "cable" to "fibreop" on Friday.

WOW
I cannot believe the difference, like night and day!

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
I see it gave you a green light. Drive right on, full speed ahead.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts