Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a tip about a swarm in Fountain City, TN. Gave the lady a call and they were still there so we headed that way.

Sorry for the quality of the vid at first. Got it figured out in the end and fixed it.

[video=youtube;1KFmKP1G_mY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KFmKP1G_mY[/video]

James

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Very nice. I did enjoy the video and the close-up of the queen. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Very nice. You cleaned those bees off that tree so easily it was like slicing and serving pecan pie at Sunday dinner. And, to find the queen, fantastic!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys.
G3 the boxes are nice to have around. They fold up flat and outta the way for easy storage. And there when u need them.
Any news on either of the cutouts?

James

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
I have to go back to Pam's and finish the job. Evidently I did not get all of them and they have set up shop in another part of the wall. The other two are in a holding pattern, I am covered up with everything.......bees, hay, cows, work, work, work. Another sprinkler company went out of business and is referring all of their service calls to me...whew!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I sure got alot more this yr than last.

·
Registered
978 Posts
This year we know who you are and can give you referrals. :thumbsup:

Speaking of which, I wonder if G3 got the guy I referred to him with the bees in the chimney out in West Knoxville.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I sure appreciate it Ben.
I am not sure on that one. I do know that we started a trapout out on 3-18-12 in a chimney off of Northshore in west Knoxville.

James

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Hey Ben! Naw it was just a bunch of scout bees, and the lady of the house went to plugging holes up immediately!!!! Thanks for the call though, it was just 5 minutes from the house.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts