liven up this place

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by riverrat, Nov 14, 2010.

1. riverrat

riverrat New Member

you all going to force me to do my job and throw a lighted firecracker into this crowd to liven us up. It aint even december and im getting cabin fever

2. Iddee

Iddee New Member

You can bid a hundred bucks on Baby Beeks purple honey on the trading post. That'll liven things up at home when your wife finds out... :shock: :wave:

yes sir that would do it you tryin to keep me from throwing the firecracker aint ya

3. Charles

Charles New Member

I agree let's step it up :mrgreen:

4. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

"oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful, and since we’ve no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow…..â€
    Whoever wrote that didn’t live in Wisconsin or Montana and they are full of whatever in their pants….. :D

Hey riverrat
    I love firecrackers and hate cabin fever too, and I’m with Charles on the bid for that purple honey! Comeon you don’t have a hair on your backside if you don’t bid on that! :yahoo:

BTW hows your bugs and your wife????!!!! :p

5. riverrat

riverrat New Member

funny you should mention hair on your backside I had a couple friends getting tattos when we was in arkansas for vacation i told them i wasnt going to get one they said i didnt have a hair on my back side so I went into the parlor and promptly had a bugs bunny standing on eore the donkey tattoed on my calf that shut them up true story. As for the wife she still raising cain about the bugs but the spending has slowed down since i got up and running

6. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

ok riverrat
    you need a tigger and a roadrunner on the other leg......
    what do ya think? just one more hair!!!! :yahoo:

(my brother always said i didn't have hairs for this or that.....well guess he was wrong!)

your wife will get over the bugs cuz she loves ya! and i am happy to hear you are up and running!

7. G3farms

G3farms New Member

rat that is very funny..... a "hare on your arse".....it took a minute but I finally got it.

8. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

well,
    being new and all g3, i was going to say that(arse) but i was being polite! :wave:

9. Charles

Charles New Member

Don't feel too bad, I sat and stared at that for a minute too. Been a long day... :lol:

10. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

you guys are funny,
    riverrat knew exactly what i was saying.....and you guys didn't get it? LOL!
    so now i can say, you don't have a hair on your arse......!!!

11. G3farms

G3farms New Member

RB I knew what you were saying just did not get the Bugs and Eeyore tattoo, hey I'm a Tenercee hillbilly ya know!!

12. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

gotta love 'tenercee' hillbillys dangit!
    :yahoo:

13. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

yea this place seems thick with hillbillies... and that's a good thing.

we do however tolerate an occasional flat lander from time to time.

ps... my years in the US Navy did expose me to tattoo long long ago. this being a family friendly forum just let me say I saw tattoo's on every possible part of the human anatomy... uh huh!

14. riverrat

riverrat New Member

Well cant get a tigger and road runner on the other i got a rooster hanging from a noose on that one. I guess when im in the nursing home the nurses will at least know at one time i had a sense of humor :D

15. G3farms

G3farms New Member

RR you are just too funny with those tats...........aaahhhhh the good ole days huh?

16. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Hillbilly is a race of people here in SW. Mo. When we heared your going to git your arse (they talked plainer than that :mrgreen: ) tatooed,you knew the hickory stick was comming. You don't have a hair on your backside was every day language (it ment i dare you) If it was something scary or dangerous you would hear them mumble who wants a hairy butt anyways as they walked away. :lol: :lol: . Jack

PS. RR. glad to hear your up an running.

17. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

so i'm guessing you hillbillies in sw missouri have no hairs.......cuz you took all them dares :Dancing:

i'd rather hangout with hillbillies talking about arses in a bee forum than city folk any day!

18. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

When i was a water patrolman on Table Rock lake (the James River arm), i would patrol the water under Oswalt Bluff on the weekend and summertime.Some of the college fraternity houses initiation was to jump or dive off the 100ft. bluff into the water.The upper classmen would say, you don't have a hair on your butt if you don't jump. :mrgreen: Many times they would holler down and ask me if it was against the law to jump off the bluff (hoping i would say yes). I would answer no i'm just here to drag for your body if you don't surface. Some jumped but more didn't. I probably kept some from drowning with those words. :thumbsup: Jack

19. Omie

Omie New Member

Hey don't yous be dissing us flatlanders now! Northern gals have tattoos too ya know!
    And no I am NOT going to tell you! lol

20. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

hey jack! are you from down around taney county? and about them jumpers......is there a law against bein' STUPID......
    naw there ain't, you probably did save a few stupids from drowning.

and omie, by your picture i suspect i know where them tattoo's are and what they are...... :lol: