liven up this place

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by riverrat, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Iddee

Iddee New Member

No, don't tell us. Show us. PICTURE TIME!!!

2. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

VISUAL iddee......
    might get what you ask for.....ooooohhhhhh.....

mmm....but since the topic is liven up the conversation and hairs on the arses.......

i'm waitin' too.....! :eek:

BTW, i want a tattoo of a q bee on my forearm....any of you have one?

3. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm Active Member

Riverbee, i lived in Cape Fair the next county over (Stone Co.) but i patroled in Taney co. also. Know you can't imagine some of the people i had to deal with.Stone county had a sherriff and two deputy's (one with the last name Outhouse) :roll: any calls in the SW corner of stone co. they sent me. That was in 1967 to 1971, i quit in 1971 and got on the Springfield, Mo. Fire dept. before i had to shoot someone. :thumbsup: Jack

4. G3farms

G3farms New Member

one is a bumble bee and the other is an ant....................how close am I??

I had a buddy thats wife had some tattoos he wouldn't tell us what they was and if one of us could tell him where they was he was gonna shoot em <-----by riverrat

5. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

a Jack snip:
    Some of the college fraternity houses initiation was to jump or dive off the 100ft.

tecumseh:
    I would guess almost everyone has seen the yearly get together at the New River Gorge Bridge in West 'by God' Virginia. Heck them crazy hillbillies (likely some of my inlaws and outlaws) fly and jump off the almost 1000 foot high bridge. The state actually closes the bridge down for the event. It all looks pretty nuts to me.

6. riverrat

riverrat New Member

wow them fire cracker threats must work been more positn in the last 2 days than the lasst 2 weeks :Dancing:

7. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Heck you even posting under my name :lol: :lol:

8. Iddee

Iddee New Member

I think he's clicking on edit rather then reply. Did that on one of mine, too.

Hey, Rat, are you sure you are still on the wagon? Didn't fall off, did'ja, buddy? :eek: :lol: :lol:

9. G3farms

G3farms New Member

I have done that too, just trying to mess with him a little :wave: :wave:

10. Omie

Omie Active Member

D'oh!! :doh:

11. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm Active Member

G3, hope the wife doesn't see this, you might have some explaining to do. :lol: Jack

12. G3farms

G3farms New Member

I have my documentation all in oder :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

13. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

hey jack,
    well I see a missed a bunch of replies…!
    Shoot someone!!! :hunter: all I have ever shot was the backside of a bear and some whiskey bottles……am somewhat familiar with taney and stone counties, lots of stills back then, and probably now…had reles that ran stills and whiskey……some rough places to be in. there’s a place in nw Montana called yaak . wee up in the mountains. even if you’re a native, you tell someone you’re going to yaak. I’d go fishing up that way carrying a 44, dang alley shooter, (mostly for the griz bears but backwoods folks are a particular sort)...
    no one goes there less you live there or you are a true native of mt and didn’t stumble there as a tourist From calif or arizona….or even NEW YORK!!!!!

And leave it to a guy from Tennessee to figure out what tattoos are on a gal from NEW YORK!!! :roll:

Hey riverrat, we liven up the discussion for you yet!!!!

14. riverrat

riverrat New Member

yep im liking this. We has been havin fun even got a few wondering if i have fell off the wagon. the bad part is I thought i accidently deleted the post that i put in g3. then to confuseme even more i wondered how g3 quoted what i deleted in red. I better jump off the wagon you all done went overboard :D

15. Iddee

Iddee New Member

There's Alligators alongside that wagon. You better stay on it.

It's done been too long to fall off now.

Yeah, there's a difference in edit and reply. :p

16. G3farms

G3farms New Member

yep rat, you better put your seat belt on, it could be a bumpy ride for sure!!

I didn't know there was gators in kansas :confused:

17. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Are you kidding? There's even gators in the sewers of New York. :shock: :lol:

There's always gators waiting for somebody to fall off that wagon. They eat wallets and families.

18. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Even if you are on the wagon sometimes them gators will jump up and snap at you. You have to keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times and hold on tight (like they tell you on a roller coaster ride) :Dancing:

19. riverrat

riverrat New Member

yep yep we got them gators in kansas just waiting. I fed them enough in the 30plus years that I drank. I'm putting the seat belt on going to drive the team pulling the wagon out of the swamp :D
    and into the hood. I must admit it has gotten a lot easier but at the same time tougher. the easier it gets the more you forget the old days. you got to watch yourself. I don't think a room full of redneck hillbillys could push me off the wagon while i stir things up in the bee rooms :thumbsup: done got too use to waking up in the morning feeling fine instead of my head in a fog.

20. Omie

Omie Active Member

Hey Riverrat,
    The well worn ruts in the road are our friends! :wave: