Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm the youngest of Mama Beek's young 'uns. I'm the one of the bunch that ain't afraid to get stung once in awhile :p Anyway, I've had bees for 3 years?? I'm trying to learn all I can to be a better beekeeper.

Our first year with the bees we got nearly two gallons of purple honey, that was awesome :D Now we just want to get more!!!

Just thought I'd say a big howdy to all of ya from Little Man. :hi:

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Poor Little Man... It's always rough being the youngest, but somebody has to do it. :mrgreen:

He may be the youngest, but I think he's the toughest, too. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
I was the youngest and had it rough. Don't let them take advantage of ya, got to be rough and tough right back.

Glad to see you here and welcome to the forum.

G3

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
howdy little man glad to see you signed on....

youngest huh? yep yer skin is bound to be just a bit tougher than your siblings (speaking fom personal experience), but the real trick is to make your mind equally as tough without becoming absolutely rigid (a tree that bends to the wind survives and one that does not, does not).

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Awww, poor little man.....NOT! He's tough as a nail and really needed the bending advice. Sometimes I wish these boys were at least a little bit afraid of something.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
I was always afraid of the switch or that little thn belt Dad wore.

I can still hear it being pulled out of his belt loops, made me cringe every time.

G3

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
i knew i was in trouble with little man when he started coming in from playing outside and handing me a good switch, turning around, and saying "I was bad, give me my switchin' so I can get it over with"

he's a great kid, just way too fearless!

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
mama beek writes:
he's a great kid, just way too fearless!

tecumseh:
yep perfect material to eventually make a most excellent bee keeper.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts