Got a call for some bees that had been there for two weeks. Were going in beside of a chimney. [attachment=8:ymoaf04n]002.JPG[/attachment:ymoaf04n] There was a small roof at the corner that had been removed and the wall never patched up right. [attachment=7:ymoaf04n]007.JPG[/attachment:ymoaf04n] Nice crack between the wall and brick. [attachment=6:ymoaf04n]010.JPG[/attachment:ymoaf04n] Here we are, too bad you can't get us!! [attachment=5:ymoaf04n]013.JPG[/attachment:ymoaf04n] Inside of the house. [attachment=4:ymoaf04n]015.JPG[/attachment:ymoaf04n] uhhh longer than two weeks I think. [attachment=3:ymoaf04n]018.JPG[/attachment:ymoaf04n] About half way done, there was a good five gallon bucket of honey. [attachment=2:ymoaf04n]019.JPG[/attachment:ymoaf04n] Jim, Megan's Dad, holding the queen. He claims to have had a good time, with that grin I think it was better than that. Thanks for all of your help Jim, and I found my baggie of rubber bands, they had some how gotten inside the sleeve of my bee jacket :lol: [attachment=1:ymoaf04n]021.JPG[/attachment:ymoaf04n] All finished up, notice the spray foam in the upper left corner, that is where they were coming in at. [attachment=0:ymoaf04n]022.JPG[/attachment:ymoaf04n] Left the five frame nuc there and went back after dark to get it. When I got home the first time I opened up the bee vac to let the gals fly, I bet there was 6 pounds of bees in there. Went out this morning to combine the vac bees with the brood frames and there was only a handful of bees left. Hope they at least drifted over to one of my other hives. Will need to combine these with another weak hive I have. Let the queen loose this morning also, nice fat red/orange looking gal.