Am I doing something wrong here? We're in a dearth right now and brood count started to suffer badly. So after talking to folks on here I started feeding both sup and syrup. Brood really took off and things look good for winter hive strength. So I've been checking the feed about once a week to add patties and refill the feeder. Yesterday when I pulled the top off the hive I found mold growing on the inside of the inner cover and inside of the outer cover. I pulled them and put them in the sun to dry and took the feeder off. The inside of the hive is fine, the mold was only above the feed. Am I doing something wrong? The daytime temps have been in the mid 80's and low 50's at night. Only thing I can think of is that I reduced air flow when I put on the smallest reducer over the hive opening.