Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the first time in a very long time I had some extra time tonight :) so I made some small changes that should help make things a little nicer around here...

1. Smaller Pictures now being displayed...
Pictures are now resized to a manageable size even if they are from an outside source like photobucket. All pictures will be reduced to 400x300 in size so those with smaller monitors or lower resolution should still be able to see everything without scrolling. You can still click on the pictures to see them full size.
2. External links will now open in a new window...
When someone posts a link to a website outside of the forum it will now open in a new window/tab, internal links to other pages within the forum will still open in the same window/tab.
3. I removed the ugly box that was around attachments...
Attachments uploaded to the forum had a white box and header that looked rather odd, I fixed it so pictures uploaded to the forum will look very similar to those linked from photobucket etc...
I hope these changes help make your visit a little more enjoyable :)

Charles

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
We wish you had more time more often--you deserve to have some for yourself :wave:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Great improvements! I can't tell you how many times I have followed a link, then closed it only to close myself right out of the Bee forum, too. Nice to have administrators that accommodate my ineptitude!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts