my 2 marine sons in dress blues

Discussion in 'Family' started by riverrat, Jan 6, 2012.

1. riverrat

riverrat New Member

Both sons home for the holidays the taller (6'4") one which is the youngest just graduated boot. First time he had his dress blues on the older has been in a year

Attached Files:

2. Americasbeekeeper

Americasbeekeeper New Member

That is something to be proud of!

3. sqkcrk

sqkcrk New Member

Very nice RR. Rank and MOS?

4. riverrat

riverrat New Member

Son on our left just graduated boot DEc. 6th he is a private. Currently at Pendelton for marine combat training. Last I talked to him he will be assigned to a amphibious assault vehicle unit. Most likely he will ship out to afganistan soon which is what he requested when he signed up. His MOS was to be combat support artillery but lost that when he got delayed graduating boot. The other is Lance
    Corporal stationed at new river North carolina for training. His MOS is helicopter crew chief. He has been assigned to the v-22 osprey. been in training a year starts flying at the end of this month.

5. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

You have reason to be proud RR, Makes us all proud to be Americans. :thumbsup: Jack

6. Bsweet

Bsweet Member

YOUR pride should just about pop the buttons off their jackets. :D You done good with them two, Congrats to you and them. Many thanks RR. As long as our nation can produce young people that are willing to take that step and the next one if needed then we as a people have hope. :hi: :coolphotos: :goodpost: Jim

7. sqkcrk

sqkcrk New Member

Thanks RR. My best wishes to them. And to you and the Mrs., know in your mind and heart that they have gotten the best training possible. What will be will be. Our children take us places we can almost never forsee and can't predict w/ any accuracy. May they come back to us whole.

Blessings.

8. bamabww

bamabww New Member

Best of luck to your "boys". I'm thankful for them and happy for you and your family to have such outstanding young men.