My Beekeeping Forums Bucket List

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PerryBee, Jun 26, 2012.

1. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

# 1 -To sit down with Iddee in person, and barbeque stuff until I find something he wouldn't eat.
    Win a lottery and provide the resources to Charles to try some nifty new stuff here on the Forum (voice something or other). The sky would be the limit.
    Ride around with Gunny in that new Beekeeper Escalade he won for being the 20,000th (?) post!
    Give Omie an empty cardboard box, a shoehorn, a piece of wire and a stick, and listen as she somehow manages to create some beautiful music with it.
    Go for ride with RiverRat on one of his trips to the Shriners Hospital for the kids. (you can wear the suit)
    To go to a comedy club with tecumseh. (just to see if he actually can) :lol:
    Go on a cut-out with G3, just to hear his voice with that neat accent (yes you do, you do too have one)
    Sit at a stake out with Barry at his beeyard and actually have the dummies that visited his hives earlier show up.
    Visit Greg at the power plant he works at and see if it's the radiation that gives him his brilliant sense of humour.
    Visit Zulu when he's doing one of his Scouts demonstrations and learn something.
    Look up Zookeep and see if he's caught his millionth swarm yet.
    See Crackerbee and check out his garden, he's so good at it. (if you ever grew something illegal buddy, you'd be a millionaire!)
    Jack, I wanna meet you and talk, just cause I think you're a pretty darned interesting fella.
    Riverbee, same thing (except gal),and because you are always positive and I like that.
    AmericasBeekeeper, I would like to follow you around for one day in your bee yard, just to pick up the brain scraps that fall out of your noggin.
    Blueblood (Dave), I would like to go on a shift with you where you work. I wouldn't be afraid either, anyone who raises 4 daughters can't be afraid of much!
    And last (but not least) Efmesch. I wish I could have access to a time machine (crazy I know) so that I could have "met" you years ago. You are truly one of the kindest people I have had the good fortune to meet. Someday, with luck, it may be in person.

Actually, I guess that last part would hold true for most here on the forum (meeting in person).
    That is my bucket list for now, I am sure I will add to it with time.:wink:

2. Charles

Charles New Member

Great list!

If I had unlimited funds I would buy plane tickets for everyone to secretly fly to NC so we could all show up at Iddee's house at the same time and ask him of we could stay with him and "What's for dinner" :)

I'm sure it would be the greatest cookout ever!

3. G3farms

G3farms New Member

:rolling::rolling::rolling:

you tundra fellas crack me up, come on down got a couple of cut outs just waiting for ya!!

I promise to take a pencil and paper so you will know what I am talking about.

4. Iddee

Iddee New Member

If you cook until you find something I don't like, you can feed all 1,853 members and have food left over for the local homeless.

BUT, it does sound like a great idea. I have a 14X70 mobile home you and family are welcome to as long as you want to stay here.

This goes for the other members, too.

5. riverrat

riverrat New Member

6. klpauba

klpauba New Member

All I can say, PerryBee, is that your words are very kind and touching ...

7. Marbees

Marbees Member

And we would empty only one of Iddee's many freezers:lol:

8. Zulu

Zulu Member

Lol Perry

Welcome down here any time

9. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]Perry, you say the nicest things--about everyone. Where did you get that talent?

10. blueblood

blueblood New Member

I second Ef on that.....Yes, you would be more than welcome to ride a tour with me. And yes, four daughters takes much from a guy...it takes allot of work to damn the river of estrogen.

I actually plan on visiting Ef while on a tour of Israel next fall. Maybe you could hitch a ride with me over the big pond....

11. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

Dave said: "I actually plan on visiting Ef while on a tour of Isreal next fall"

Aww Man, I am absolutely one jealous Canadian! :mrgreen: Happy for ya but green with envy! Pics, pics, and more pics. :beg:

12. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Dave I can sympathize with you, I have four daughters of my own.They are about grown now 21, 20, 18, and 17. People always asked how I could stand it, my answer was......the garden gets bigger every year!

13. Omie

Omie New Member

I'd advise you against 'damning' estrogen.... :wink: :lol:

14. G3farms

G3farms New Member

:lol::lol:

I can not add anything to that!!!

15. Marbees

Marbees Member

:lol::lol::thumbsup:

16. blueblood

blueblood New Member

ooops....inxnay ethay nay...dam is the word I meant.....yes, would be very bad Omie.....

17. riverrat

riverrat New Member

one day I would like to get u in your neck of the woods perry

18. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

perry,
    thank you, i like your bucket list!
    i have traveled all over canada, from ontario to british columbia, mostly on the western end, but have never been to nova scotia. as riverrat said, like to get there someday, and before someday happens, i will just call iddee and ask him for your phone number:lol:

19. gunsmith

gunsmith New Member

Great list. I would like to go on this tour too.