My bees MUST bee happy now

Discussion in 'Beekeeping 101' started by LtlWilli, Oct 15, 2009.

1. LtlWilli

LtlWilli New Member

I am seeing my bees staying busy every day now, bringing in a variety of what natuure and I have provided... I have a big arbor covered in tame muscadines. They have a sugar content of 22% usually. Some are overipe and have split----there is a big crowd going for that sugar. Pears are on the ground, and they are helping themselves to the busted ones....Also, my eleagnus (Russian Olive ) is blooming with small white blooms. My biggest is 14 ' high, and sounds like an air coditioner when you pass it.---another cafeteria....Lastly, I have a quarter acre of waist-high weeds with a yellow bloom. There are no others within 1/2 mile. I refuse to mow where it is not needed, andwith the exception of fireant killer, no chemicals are used around my place. The fruit trees do just fine, as do the blackberries. Fall is not a time of dearth here, yet...Thank The Lord.
    Bye, ya'll
    Rick, LtlWilli

2. Omie

Omie New Member

That sounds like a bee paradise! :p

3. Charles

Charles New Member

Hey LtlWilli :wave: long time no see, sounds like things are going great! Glad to see you back...

4. Iddee

Iddee New Member

'bout time you got yourself back here, friend. We missed you greatly. Hope to see you daily, now.

5. LtlWilli

LtlWilli New Member

Thank you so much...They now hav my meds about right, and they are starting to help me...It's very good to be here again.
    Rick~LtlWilli