This tall hive was my biggest honey producer. The photo was taken on July 6th. 2 weeks after the picture was taken I noticed lots of queen cells in this hive. They were in the middle of the frames so I assumed supercedure. I made a nuc with 3 frames and they are doing nicely. Today I was going to pull the rest of the honey and treat them with MAQ's but the hive was empty except for a few robbers and a wax moth. This is my first experience with a colony vanishing after being such a strong hive all spring and summer. Now I have plenty of drawn comb to give my nucs and lighter hives so they can get ready for the goldenrod and aster flow.