My mini vacation.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PerryBee, Aug 28, 2012.

1. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

My wife, son and I went on a mini-vacation to the Digby area. Digby is famous for it's highest in the world tides (52') and having the world's largest scallop dragger fleet.
    We overnighted and had some fun.

Me and my new beemobile (to chase down swarms)
    Holiday 001.jpg
    Me pulling alongside, telling my son he didn't have to stay in his own lane all the way around.
    Holiday 004.jpg
    Me spending the rest of the next 20 minutes trying to catch him and somehow get around him.
    He quickly figured out how to cut me off!
    Go Karts 002.jpg Go Karts 003.jpg
    Pondering my next move to beat my opponent
    Holiday 016.jpg
    Coming up with how to do it!
    Holiday 012.jpg
    Scallop dragger fleet, highest tides in the world (52'). Notice the gangway (ramp on one side for high tide, steps for low tide).
    Holiday 022.jpg Holiday 024.jpg Holiday 026.jpg
    This town hosts the "Wharf Rat Rally" this coming weekend. Over 40,000 motorcyclists descend on Digby for 3 days of fun. Every business welcomes them with open arms and there is very little trouble. They even set up their own headquarters in town. They close off the main street for all 3 days.
    Holiday 029.jpg

To any of you who are shocked/horrified to see me without a beard, relax, I will be working on the 2012 installment shortly! :lol:

2. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

At first I thought you were your son---and was wondering, "when did he grow a mustache?" :lol::doh:

So now that you've owned up to the fact the you have a chin, maybe you should update your avatar till the 2013 model beard is on the "shelf". :rotfl:

But that sparkle in the eyes is still there.

3. Noronajo

Noronajo New Member

My mom called that "the orneriness shining through"!

4. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

wow, WHO IS THAT GUY?! :lol:

great pictures perry, i enjoyed them and always enjoy seeing pictures of places i have never been.

5. CharlieB

CharlieB New Member

What? No beard? No Maxant hat? I didn't recognize you. Looks like you had allot if fun. That's what counts! :thumbsup:

6. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

I think y'all are ready for NASCAR! :D