It was around 7:30 when I got the bees this morning at the post office. It was 40F outside and I thought that was a little cool to be fooling around with the bees. So I parked my car in the shade and left the bees in there. It's now 52F and warming quickly. I'll be doing the install in a few minutes. Here are the first pictures of the packages at the post office and in the car: There doesn't seem to be many dead bees on the bottom. That's a good sign. More pictures as things develop! This didn't post right (my fault) so I'll just add to it and post it the right way this time. Short story: 1. The bees are in the hives. :grin: 2. Phone-Camera battery was dead. :frustrated::frustrated: Long story: Got the bees home. Sprayed them with a little sugar water (the sprayer didn't spray very well, it doesn't like syrup). Took the wooden lid off the first one and the bees just poured out. The wooden lid on Walter T Kelley packages isn't a tight fit around the can, and the queen cell is stapled to the top, and there's lots of room for the bees to get out. It took me a while to figure out that I needed needle-nose pliers to get the can out. Once I got a grip, the can came right out. Then we got the queen box out (Dad was helping me). Took a knife and got the cork out. Put an empty deep with the package inside on the bottom. Put the frames with the best comb in next. There's a top feeder with syrup on top. Repeated the above steps (it was a little easier this time, now that I knew what to expect) for the other hive. So now I have an 8-frame and a 10-frame hive. I'll go down there in a little while and remove the bottom box and package. They should be all out of it by now (or in a little while). Hopefully they'll like their new homes. It's got to be better than riding around in back of a truck in a package! They sure are buzzing around now. I've got the phone charging now. I'll take some pictures of the WTK packages so you can see what I mean about the gaps.