my sisters boyfriends sisters daughter

Discussion in 'Everything Kids' started by reidi_tim, May 12, 2013.

1. reidi_tim

reidi_tim New Member

So today was mothers day. Since we have such a small amount of family ( mom, dad, my sister and the boss lady and me ) we accept anyone who is willing join us for the day. So tagging along with my sis was her boyfriend and his little sis and her daughter. So before I went out to do a split I asked who wanted to go and help the cute little blonde and her mom where all over the idea. I was amazed at how excited both of them where not only getting to put on a cool bee suit on but to watch the bees up close.
    DSC01168.jpg DSC01169.jpg DSC01170.jpg DSC01171.jpg DSC01172.jpg DSC01173.jpg DSC01174.jpg DSC01175.jpg DSC01176.jpg DSC01177.jpg

2. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Good job on getting them interested, that is the first step of a new beekeeper!

3. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

Well done Tim. :thumbsup:
    I have a couple of extra suits for just such occasions. If I ever see anyone selling some more old suits, I think I'll snap them up.

4. blueblood

blueblood New Member

Good stuff Tim! Reminds to to buy some extra suits but in smaller sizes.

5. Daniel Y

Daniel Y New Member

I am often shocked at just who the people are that can't wait to come watch and those that do not. the big burly tough guy claiming allergies to bees and the elderly wisp of a woman next door that will stand and chat with me with no protection at all as I do inspections. It is a great thing to give others a positive experience with the bees. That will make a mothers day memory for mom and daughter to last a lifetime.

6. pturley

pturley New Member

I read once (unfortunately, I do not recall where): "There are two kinds of people in the world when you open a beehive. Those that lean away in fear and those that lean in out of fascination." Deserves pie!

7. reidi_tim

reidi_tim New Member

So does any one have a used child jacket that they would be willing to part with? Size I have no clue what she needs. From the manly man hand book the new Tim revision, chapter 32 on questions never to answer " honey do I need a size 4 or 5?" loaded question act confused because what ever you answer is wrong. To me the little blonde fit well into dads jacket just had to tuck some stuff in ; and if all else fails duct tape to hold every thing together.

8. riverbee

riverbee New Member

9. brockmole21

brockmole21 New Member

Hopefully, I can do the same thing with my niece and nephews.