Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes I'm not sure I know what I'm doing but here are my pictures.[attachment=5:2whn2xu8]IMG_0483.JPG[/attachment:2whn2xu8][attachment=4:2whn2xu8]IMG_0485.JPG[/attachment:2whn2xu8][attachment=3:2whn2xu8]IMG_0488.JPG[/attachment:2whn2xu8][attachment=2:2whn2xu8]IMG_0480.JPG[/attachment:2whn2xu8][attachment=1:2whn2xu8]IMG_0493.JPG[/attachment:2whn2xu8][attachment=0:2whn2xu8]IMG_0495.JPG[/attachment:2whn2xu8]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Nice looking frames of comb and very dark queen.

Looks like you got it going your way.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks G3 she's an Italian from W. T. Kelly. I am concerned because all I see is brood with capped honey around top but I have not seen any comb with just honey.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Fuzzy...Nice looking comb...still a bit early for capped honey but be patient..all i use are TBH's and theyre starting to fill with honey now..email me if youd like to see some pictures at [email protected]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi G3farms..theres pics of my hives in the Classified area but i dont know how to post in forums replys...locate kenny61

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
The same way you posted them in the trading post, as far as I know. I use photobucket, I'm not sure where you have yours stored.

It may be easier if you click on "post Reply" below the quick reply window and do it from there.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice looking Weimaraner and the hive are good too. I love the red ceder hives. What do you sell them for?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts