Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You may never have the chance to meet a Navy Seal, but you can still be thankful that they are willing and able to do what you and I are not able to do for ourselves. Even if, sometimes you wish they wouldn't.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
I met a number of them when I lived near Biloxi, MS., which is one of their bases. A great bunch of dedicated, well trained young persona.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
We have a navy seal who grew up here in town. He was in the first iraq war He is from a wealthy oil family all his brothers and sisters went to kansas university and became doctors and lawyers. He joined the navy with the intention of becoming special forces. You couldnt ask for a nicer guy very polite and well mannered. stays cool in all situations. But dont think i would want to see the other side of him. He lives in arizona now working with a company that develops armour for the military. he comes home quite frequently.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
My cousin is Seal Team Six member. Started out Army and graduated from West Point then changed over to Navy.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
G3farms said:
My cousin is Seal Team Six member. Started out Army and graduated from West Point then changed over to Navy.

hats off to your family for providing a fine young man that can get in get it done and get out. I hear team 6 is the best of the best

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I read in the news today the seals team 6 was flown in by an elite group of army pilots that fly special forces. This group was the basis for the movie black hawk down. They are reporting the copters used was like non other ever seen before or known to exist in the military according to analyst. They said it had a stealthy design and an unusal number of rotor blades which would make it quieter to slip in undetected

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
riverrat said:
They are reporting the copters used was like non other ever seen before or known to exist in the military according to analyst.
To be as expensive as these copters are, they sure have a high failure rate. And they fail at the worst possible time; The Iran hostage rescue attempt, Blackhawk down and the Bin Laden case.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Well my cousin narrowly escaped what happened in the helicopter accident. His new young bride went into premature labor and his commanding officer sent him state side the day before.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts