Navy Seals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sqkcrk, May 6, 2011.

1. sqkcrk

sqkcrk New Member

You may never have the chance to meet a Navy Seal, but you can still be thankful that they are willing and able to do what you and I are not able to do for ourselves. Even if, sometimes you wish they wouldn't.

2. Iddee

Iddee New Member

I met a number of them when I lived near Biloxi, MS., which is one of their bases. A great bunch of dedicated, well trained young persona.

3. riverrat

riverrat New Member

We have a navy seal who grew up here in town. He was in the first iraq war He is from a wealthy oil family all his brothers and sisters went to kansas university and became doctors and lawyers. He joined the navy with the intention of becoming special forces. You couldnt ask for a nicer guy very polite and well mannered. stays cool in all situations. But dont think i would want to see the other side of him. He lives in arizona now working with a company that develops armour for the military. he comes home quite frequently.

4. G3farms

G3farms New Member

My cousin is Seal Team Six member. Started out Army and graduated from West Point then changed over to Navy.

5. riverrat

riverrat New Member

hats off to your family for providing a fine young man that can get in get it done and get out. I hear team 6 is the best of the best

6. sqkcrk

sqkcrk New Member

G3, pass along my thanks.

7. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Will do fellas, he just got married last month and is taking a long leave for some reason :lol:

8. sqkcrk

sqkcrk New Member

I hope She knows what she is getting herself in to.

9. G3farms

G3farms New Member

He'll never know what hit him.............shock and awwwwww what the heck happened :shock:

10. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Well, that's one elite sailor that lost the battle. :shock: :mrgreen:

11. riverrat

riverrat New Member

I read in the news today the seals team 6 was flown in by an elite group of army pilots that fly special forces. This group was the basis for the movie black hawk down. They are reporting the copters used was like non other ever seen before or known to exist in the military according to analyst. They said it had a stealthy design and an unusal number of rotor blades which would make it quieter to slip in undetected

12. bamabww

bamabww New Member

To be as expensive as these copters are, they sure have a high failure rate. And they fail at the worst possible time; The Iran hostage rescue attempt, Blackhawk down and the Bin Laden case.

13. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Well my cousin narrowly escaped what happened in the helicopter accident. His new young bride went into premature labor and his commanding officer sent him state side the day before.