Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at 5:43 am on 3/4/2012 Naomi Denise Hofacker (hows that for a last name) was born to my Daughter and her husband:yahoo:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
UH-OH! There goes Grandma's life savings...... :thumbsup::lol:

Let the good times roll.. For Grandma and Grandpa, that is.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Congratulations:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2nd 1 , my other daughter gave birth 2 months ago to a son, so Im grandpa 2 times now (hmm ever get that "gettin old" feeling):lol:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
congrats on the new little keep

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Zookeep
I wouldn't have thought you were old enough to be a grandpa! :grin:
In Israel we say Mazal Tov (literally translated to mean "Good Luck"). May both your grandchildren be sources of much Mazal Tov to you.

·
Registered
372 Posts
2nd 1 , my other daughter gave birth 2 months ago to a son, so Im grandpa 2 times now (hmm ever get that "gettin old" feeling):lol:
You'll find that actually they'll give you that "gettin' young" feeling...suddenly your back interested in the funny looking bug crawling across the table at McDonalds, flowers take on a whole new "newness", clouds are faces and rabbits and dogs again, you find yourself still watching "Blues Clues" when everyone else has left the room, Legos are interesting again, reading intellectual books like "Dora and the Princess Toad" (or the like), etc., etc.,. You also get a pass to act a bit strange at times and everyone thinks your funny (your grandkids think your hilarious and are the only ones that really matter). :smile: But, is this preparing us for Shakespeare's "second childhood"???? :shock:

Ed

1 - 20 of 23 Posts